We’ve sold Constant Water systems “from the mountains, to the prairies, to the oceans white with foam.” With customers all over the country—in cities, on farms, on beach fronts, in the woods, and on the mountain—here are 10 reasons why they purchased Constant Water.
- Provides a fresh, potable emergency water supply for ANY water out situation—We can cover it all.
- Provides pressurized water throughout the home—every sink, shower, tub, and toilet. (Go easy on the shower)
- Eliminates the need to buy and store bottled water. Don’t fight the crowds anymore.
- Eliminates filling of sinks and tubs during emergency prep, and flushing toilets with buckets. Typically you receive no notice of a coming outage. You’ll still be prepared!
- Activates automatically with the loss of power and manually for well pump system failure or public water failure. A short, quiet hum tells you “Yes! I have water!”
- Provides backup water for low flow water wells. Use Constant Water during high-demand conditions while your well refills.
- Requires no generator—It’s battery powered.
- Reduces generator requirements and use if you already have a generator—Save your fuel. You may need it for longer than you think.
- Automatically refills, recharges, and resets when power is restored—Constant Water is ready when you need it.
- Hurricanes, floods, fires, tornadoes—All can cause power outages, well failures, and loss of public water. Loss of water is always more widespread than the home damage.
BONUS REASON: Constant Water systems qualify for a Medical Home Improvement deduction (Consult your tax professional)
So many good reasons. Give us a call. Let’s chat!