The 30-year historical average (1981-2010) for the Atlantic Basin is 12 named storms, six hurricanes and three major hurricanes. A major hurricane is of Category 3 strength or higher on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale.
NOAA recently issued an updated forecast and now calls for:
- 11 to 17 named storms – including April’s Tropical Storm Arlene.
- 5 to 9 of which would become hurricanes.
- 2 to 4 of which would become major hurricanes.
So, with any system purchase, we will add an additional tank at no extra charge–That’s an additional 40 gallons of fresh water always available for a storm, power outage, water outage, well pump failure, etc.
When you order:
- Select your preferred system configuration and “Add to Cart”
- Select “Additional Tank” and “Add to Cart”
- We will change the price of the additional tank to $0.00 when we process your order
- We will email you a confirmation number showing the additional tank price is removed from your credit card.
- The same “Flat Rate” shipping will apply to your entire order to anywhere in the U.S.
Have questions? Give us a call